Trump just lost the last of his non-window licking supporters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/19/463633573/sarah-palin-endorses-donald-trump

Tea Party darling Sarah Palin threw her support behind Donald Trump in a raucous speech Tuesday night, a blow to a surging Ted Cruz with less than two weeks to go until the Iowa caucuses.

Trump is "perfectly positioned to let you make America great again. Are you ready for that, Iowa?" Palin told a crowd in Ames, standing beside Trump. "No more pussyfooting around."

It was all classic Palin — rambling, unpredictable and taking aim at the GOP establishment. She said Trump would "kick ISIS' ass." She slammed President Obama as "weak-kneed." And, using one of her signature phrases, she praised Trump for "going rogue left and right."

"We need someone new," Palin said, "who can bust up that establishment that can make things great again."

Trump promised that they were "gonna give 'em hell" and said he was "honored" by her endorsement.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smart move to get the elect a woman vote.

I dunno... Palin didn't manage to make much difference last time, I don't think I'd pick her this time. I don't think they knew her last time like the US knows her now - or at least on the surface. With all the baby-mama drama and the Alaskan redneck politics, I don't see her being much of a benefit. Not sure who I'd pick for a running mate were I Donald Trump, but I would have to look for someone sane, calm and steady. Fiorina might be a good choice, I think, but there is some past bad blood there, obviously.

Trump/Palin

smh

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you think Palin is going to swing the "woman vote" away from Hillary, you're delusional....oh wait, being delusional is part of being a Trump supporter.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think Palin is going to swing the "woman vote" away from Hillary, you're delusional....oh wait, being delusional is part of being a Trump supporter.

Substitute Hillary, Bernie, or just about any other candidate in there, if you think anything in Washington is going to change for the better, either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom