Trump just lost the last of his non-window licking supporters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe but we will never know. I believe it was a combination of the black vote and repbs that didn't vote.

What I would really like to know is if the Trump rally is going to be broadcast on local TV

Black vote and brown vote in addition to he actually got a bigger chunk of the white vote than John Kerry, Al Gore, and maybe Clinton. Lots of people wanted to make history and did not think I guess.

McCain was a weak candidate and that's why he lost.

Lots of conservatives stayed home. I don't think many Hillary supporters stayed home rather than vote Obama.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ohhh ... this is flat gross .. was going to vote Trump until this horsesh*t .. Trump arrives in Tulsa with Palin

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is the ONLY reason Obama was elected in the first place. If McCain had chosen ANYONE else, Obama would not have been elected.
Even if someone had come up with a candidate who combined the best attributes of Lincoln, TR, Ike, and Reagan, there was no way a Republican was going to win the White House in '08. The GOP was in complete disarray; in addition to the economy going into the dumper, you couldn't go a week without some Republican getting caught in a scandal or otherwise getting caught in the wringer. From Ted Stevens and his "bunch of tubes" comments about the Internet, to the guy who got caught toe-tapping in the airport men's room to the Florida Congressman who suddenly quit when he was outed as gay to Duke Cunningham getting tossed into Club Fed for being corrupt, it was a really bad time to be a Republican.

Latest posts

Top Bottom