Trump Rewards Russia for Hack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Madcow.jpg

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Putin all but admits Russians behind DNC hack:
...(Putin said) Thursday that “patriotically minded” private Russian hackers could have been involved in cyberattacks last year to help the presidential campaign of Trump...Raising the possibility of attacks by what he portrayed as free-spirited Russian patriots, Mr. Putin said that hackers “are like artists” who choose their targets depending how they feel “when they wake up in the morning.”...“If they are patriotically minded, they start making their contributions — which are right, from their point of view — to the fight against those who say bad things about Russia,” he added.

After it became clear that Russia was behind the attacks, Obama, as punishment, ordered two Russian vacation resorts that were well know "spy nest" closed:
Obama orders US Russian resorts closed, calls them ‘spy nests’

Trump, clearly rewarding the Russians, is going to hand them back to Russia:
Trump administration moves to return Russian compounds in Maryland and New York

In what may be the defining moment of the entire Trump\Russian fiasco Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said of Trump's rewarding Russia for the hack, “The dialogue between Russia and the U.S. is now free from the ideology that characterized it under the Barack Obama administration”. Yeah, damn right it is. Better for the Russians, worse for the U.S..
This is the dumbest thing you have posted..ever...that's saying something

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just so I am clear, You yourself don't think that you are viewed as anything other then a left wing literal plant? Right ? I mean that's clearly what you are planted by the liiberal network to spread this foolishness? I just wanted to make sure you didn't think your opinion or thought processes were valued, because what you just wrote was ******** click bait and the body of your argument is garbage. if Trump ever screws us over it won't be you liberals that do anything about it anyway, you'll just protest and talk **** in the news......true or not you will just talk it to death on CNN or MSNBC or even NPR truth won't matter much an anonymous source will have told you that Trump thinks he's the Messiah and that's what you will report.
No, he isn't a plant; and I know I'm not alone in valuing @Ace_on_the_Turn's opinions and thoughts (even when I disagree with him).

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To be clear, is this story confirming the notion that Trump was behind the Russians who were behind the hack? If I'm reading the article correctly, Trump is not "handing the properties over," he is using them as leverage for the US to have a similar property in the Russia. You seem to be implying that he is giving them a special treat for being good boys.

And you would be wrong. The Russians made it clear that until the resorts were returned, they would not be inclined to play ball. Tillerson made it clear there was no quid pro quo involved in handing them back to the Russians.

Two days later in Washington, Tillerson told Lavrov that the United States would no longer link the compounds to the issue of St. Petersburg.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why do you think Trump was "their" candidate? Do you think Trump is a Russian agent? How about LtGeneral Flynn, a registered democrat and who formally worked in the Obama administration, is he also a Russian agent? Hillary also seemed to be friendly with the Russians, is she a Russian agent? Is Washington DC infested with Russian agents working for the Feds?

Putin hates Hillary with a passion.According to U.S. and U.K. intelligence Putin personally ordered the Russian intelligence community to help get Trump elected.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just so I am clear, You yourself don't think that you are viewed as anything other then a left wing literal plant? Right ? I mean that's clearly what you are planted by the liiberal network to spread this foolishness? I just wanted to make sure you didn't think your opinion or thought processes were valued, because what you just wrote was ******** click bait and the body of your argument is garbage. if Trump ever screws us over it won't be you liberals that do anything about it anyway, you'll just protest and talk **** in the news......true or not you will just talk it to death on CNN or MSNBC or even NPR truth won't matter much an anonymous source will have told you that Trump thinks he's the Messiah and that's what you will report.

This old BS never fails to amuse me. The left-wing conspiracy is paying me to post on an Oklahoma web site that is viewed by tens of people. Oklahoma, the reddest state in the union. A state that Zombie Hitler would carry in the election if he had an R next to his name.

Yeah, that's just plain ol stupid.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Putin hates Hillary with a passion.According to U.S. and U.K. intelligence Putin personally ordered the Russian intelligence community to help get Trump elected.

Of which there is absolutely no proof, other than your regurgitation of your own comments. Ace, this will not make it reality.
Show us the documents that back up this idiotic statement. If there was actual proof, it would be on CNN 24-7.

Latest posts

Top Bottom