Trump Rewards Russia for Hack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you would be wrong. The Russians made it clear that until the resorts were returned, they would not be inclined to play ball. Tillerson made it clear there was no quid pro quo involved in handing them back to the Russians.

Two days later in Washington, Tillerson told Lavrov that the United States would no longer link the compounds to the issue of St. Petersburg.
So have they actually given them back or just told them they would not use it as leverage against St. Petersburg? I'm guessing Trump will leverage this another way. I don't think it matters much one way or the other. We are talking about two relatively insignificant pieces of real estate.

I'm just trying to understand why you are using this story of all things to run down Trump and prop up your boy. With Obama being the best leader we've ever seen and Trump being the most corrupt, vile, despicable man to ever walk the planet, there must be much bigger news out there than this to talk about. The gnashing of teeth from the far right under Obama was pretty bad but the far left is taking things much worse now. The paranoia on the left is starting make the right wing crazies look rational and that is saying something.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting to think they are the same person.
I agree, the next thing you will here them say is trump wants to ruin the world by pulling out of the Paris agreement and they won't even mention the fact that China gets a pass for years and years to come while America does all the dirty work in reducing GHGE's , it's a ******** deal and those are the facts.

The idea of the Paris deal is not intrinsically bad, but you can't make the U.S. do all the heavy lifting...china is the worst polluter of the last 50 years, although we won the 50 years before that.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of which there is absolutely no proof, other than your regurgitation of your own comments. Ace, this will not make it reality.
Show us the documents that back up this idiotic statement. If there was actual proof, it would be on CNN 24-7.

British intelligence reportedly provided a vital tipoff to the US in 2015 about the extent of Russian hacking on the presidential election. The report on the UK’s involvement came after US intelligence agencies published [URL='https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/06/vladimir-putin-us-election-interference-report-donald-trump']an unclassified version of their finding that Vladimir Putin ordered a multi-pronged operation to interfere in the election in favour of Donald Trump.[/URL]

Here's a hard lesson that people like you just never seem to learn. Just because something is distasteful to you, that doesn't automatically make it untrue.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So have they actually given them back or just told them they would not use it as leverage against St. Petersburg? I'm guessing Trump will leverage this another way. I don't think it matters much one way or the other. We are talking about two relatively insignificant pieces of real estate.

I'm just trying to understand why you are using this story of all things to run down Trump and prop up your boy. With Obama being the best leader we've ever seen and Trump being the most corrupt, vile, despicable man to ever walk the planet, there must be much bigger news out there than this to talk about. The gnashing of teeth from the far right under Obama was pretty bad but the far left is taking things much worse now. The paranoia on the left is starting make the right wing crazies look rational and that is saying something.

When all else fails, bring on the hyperbole. Obama was an average President. I've said that on this site several times. Trump is just a horrible President. At this point it's really not even debatable. Being a bad President is not a crime. Hell, we've had a few. But, Trump's actions towards Russia, a hostile country that interfered in our election, is bordering on treason. Let me be clear. I'm not saying Team Trump actually colluded with Russia. Russia wanted Trump elected, and got what it wanted. What is unforgivable is Trump has no intention of punishing Russia. He's rewarding them.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When all else fails, bring on the hyperbole. Obama was an average President. I've said that on this site several times. Trump is just a horrible President. At this point it's really not even debatable. Being a bad President is not a crime. Hell, we've had a few. But, Trump's actions towards Russia, a hostile country that interfered in our election, is bordering on treason. Let me be clear. I'm not saying Team Trump actually colluded with Russia. Russia wanted Trump elected, and got what it wanted. What is unforgivable is Trump has no intention of punishing Russia. He's rewarding them.

Says AOT from an unamed source ........lol....... clown college I tell you. I am not even a trump supporter , I'm a trump acceptor simply because the alternative was worse. you fail to mention the previous administration rewarding them with f'n uranium ??¿ and you are concerned about giving back a house ?? Where was your outrage when Hillary gave away the he Uranium farm and that stupid reset button? If they find trump broke the law that's fine.....he will suffer the consequences, but one thing is for damn sure Hillary did break the law and jack **** happened to her because the Dems are just as corrupt as anyone else. While the left bear the false flag of equality when in fact they are just another group of Elitist pricks who take from the poor to fill there pockets while they make the middle class pay for the non working class so they can keep getting the vote. Your arguments are garbage.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right, because giving them two houses back is such a reward. I'm sure Putin has been wringing his hands over the loss of these properties and is so grateful he has earned them back. You need to lighten up a little ACE. Trump may be a jack ass but he's not the end of the world any more than Obama was and it is way to early to judge him as a President. Im no fan boy of any of them, as you clearly are about Obama, but get a grip man, we'll survive. There is no need to get yourself worked up over a couple of houses. You're really grasping at straws here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom