Trump Rewards Russia for Hack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd still like to know what the Russians did to "hack" the election. What did they do exactly? A DNC insider named Seth Rich is who leaked all of the Podesta emails. And it's interesting to me that none of the dims are upset about poor old bernie being screwed out of his election. Seth Rich was shot in the back on a street in DC. Of course they need to keep the focus on the Russians.

Regarding Bernie being screwed out of the nomination, I asked some of my hard core democrat friends what they thought about that. I was met with silence in most cases. In others, I was cussed out. It was friggin surreal. Complete denial of the injustice done to the candidate that most of the younger Dems wanted, and an intense burning anger that I pointed this out. One miserable little dude just about foamed at the mouth as he cussed at me (from the safety of his computer). I sent him a nice email pointing out his lack of tolerance. I'm gonna blow kisses at him the next time I run into him.

I'm fairly liberal on some social issues, but good God, the so-called tolerant ones sure are intolerant babies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regarding Bernie being screwed out of the nomination, I asked some of my hard core democrat friends what they thought about that. I was met with silence in most cases. In others, I was cussed out. It was friggin surreal. Complete denial of the injustice done to the candidate that most of the younger Dems wanted, and an intense burning anger that I pointed this out. One miserable little dude just about foamed at the mouth as he cussed at me (from the safety of his computer). I sent him a nice email pointing out his lack of tolerance. I'm gonna blow kisses at him the next time I run into him.

I'm fairly liberal on some social issues, but good God, the so-called tolerant ones sure are intolerant babies.
Bernie may have had a better chance of beating Trump than hillary because of all the college kids that wanted all the free things he offered, BUT, there is no way he could have delivered on his promises.
His base, the millennials and college kids are not historically good voters. They do like the party atmosphere and free concerts prior and after the speeches though.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i haven't read any of this, but if trump hasn't rewarded them, and if releasing the old hag's email helped her lose, then i think we should take up a collection and send it to vlad's hackers, if they did it they did the country a huge favor

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Putin all but admits Russians behind DNC hack:
...(Putin said) Thursday that “patriotically minded” private Russian hackers could have been involved in cyberattacks last year to help the presidential campaign of Trump...Raising the possibility of attacks by what he portrayed as free-spirited Russian patriots, Mr. Putin said that hackers “are like artists” who choose their targets depending how they feel “when they wake up in the morning.”...“If they are patriotically minded, they start making their contributions — which are right, from their point of view — to the fight against those who say bad things about Russia,” he added.

After it became clear that Russia was behind the attacks, Obama, as punishment, ordered two Russian vacation resorts that were well know "spy nest" closed:
Obama orders US Russian resorts closed, calls them ‘spy nests’

Trump, clearly rewarding the Russians, is going to hand them back to Russia:
Trump administration moves to return Russian compounds in Maryland and New York

In what may be the defining moment of the entire Trump\Russian fiasco Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said of Trump's rewarding Russia for the hack, “The dialogue between Russia and the U.S. is now free from the ideology that characterized it under the Barack Obama administration”. Yeah, damn right it is. Better for the Russians, worse for the U.S..

Honestly, Putin doesn't put up with that whole LGBT SJW BS.

That alone is grounds for an alliance if you ask me.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama average president; Trump horrible president - depends on your perspective.

Middle East quagmire - Obama
Strong contender for stupidest thing said on this site in quite a while. Bush invades Iraq, against the advice of many of his generals and other advisors, destabilizing the region, 6 years before Obama takes office. Bush can't get us out of the mess he got us in, yet it's Obama's fault. Obama who followed the withdrawal schedule negotiated by Bush.
USA lack of respect in the world - Obama
Right-wing claptrap with no bases in reality. I've posted on OSA links to studies showing respect for the US internationally increased significantly after Obama took office.
Progressive / Activist judges and Justices - Obama
He's a Progressive. What did you expect?
Anti 2nd amendment and gun control - Obama
Yet not a single law or EO restricting legal gun ownership. In fact, Obama expended the rights of gun owners.
Dismal economy - Obama
That's got to be the stupidest thing you've yet said. Obama takes over the worst economy since the Great Depression. Eight years later, by every measure, the economy is doing better than when he took office.

Middle East alignment to fight radical Islam - Trump
The ME has been aligned to fight radical Islam since Bush the first. Good try, though.
USA re-emerging as the leader of the free world - Trump
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner for stupidest thing said, not just on OSA but, on the entire internet this year. Trump's American First the rest of the world can go screw itself approach has ensured that the U.S. is not only not the leader of the free world, we will quickly not even part of the free world community.
Rebounding economy and high CEO / consumer confidence - Trump
Rebounding? You mean from the trash fire the economy was 8 years ago? Because the economy has been improving since Obama took office. Trump can only hope he has as much success as Obama did with the economy.

Obama had 8 years for his worthless accomplishments. Trump has had what, 5 months?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why bother asking? There is nothing I could post that could overcome your confirmation bias.

British intelligence reportedly provided a vital tipoff to the US in 2015 about the extent of Russian hacking on the presidential election. The report on the UK’s involvement came after US intelligence agencies published an unclassified version of their finding that Vladimir Putin ordered a multi-pronged operation to interfere in the election in favour of Donald Trump.

Here's where you go, "but, but but..."
So when Trump said the U.K. was spying on him and his campaign, it was farcical.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ace, I have not the time to go back and read all the responses but I will simply respond to say:

1.) we interfere all the time, Obama tried to in the Israeli elections
We bomb the crap out of other countries "all the time", so I guess that makes the 9/11 attacks okay, right?
2.) hackers based in russia hacking US banks, etc. are either freelancers or working with hacking organized crime cartels. Not all hackers work for the state there and I can guarantee you hackers in the US have hacked foreign countries independent of the US gov't's desires.
These hackers were working directly for the government. That's simply a fact.
3.) there is NO EVIDENCE the Russian gov't interfered, much less changes the vote counts, etc. Rooting for someone to win who doesn't want nuclear was with you isn't a crime Ace, I know the dems wish it was...
No evidence other than the mountain of evidence, you mean.
4.) Assange essentially admitted Seth Rich was his source and offered a reward for anyone who solves the murder
No, he didn't. That bit of BS has been thoroughly debunked.
5.) Putin wasn't admitting anything, there is still no evidence russian hackers did anything to our elections
No evidence other than the mountain of evidence, you mean.

Putin is being pragmatic to say, "hey, I can't control everyone in Russia any more than the US can; it is "possible" but not an admittance that some russian could have hacked the US; happens all the time both ways between our countries".

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bernie may have had a better chance of beating Trump than hillary because of all the college kids that wanted all the free things he offered, BUT, there is no way he could have delivered on his promises.
His base, the millennials and college kids are not historically good voters. They do like the party atmosphere and free concerts prior and after the speeches though.

Well, there's no way Trump can deliver on his promises. Didn't keep the clueless from voting for him, did it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom