Trump Rewards Russia for Hack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When all else fails, bring on the hyperbole. Obama was an average President. I've said that on this site several times. Trump is just a horrible President. At this point it's really not even debatable. Being a bad President is not a crime. Hell, we've had a few. But, Trump's actions towards Russia, a hostile country that interfered in our election, is bordering on treason. Let me be clear. I'm not saying Team Trump actually colluded with Russia. Russia wanted Trump elected, and got what it wanted. What is unforgivable is Trump has no intention of punishing Russia. He's rewarding them.
To be entirely fair, it would be terribly hypocritical of us to punish anybody for interfering in an election...and to do so by simply releasing true information is stunningly benign compared to some of the things we've done.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be entirely fair, it would be terribly hypocritical of us to punish anybody for interfering in an election...and to do so by simply releasing true information is stunningly benign compared to some of the things we've done.

Very true statement. I don't like any foreign government interfering in our elections. And, I don't like when the US tries to influence foreign elections. But, putting out the truth is important for the average citizen of any democracy to make informed decisions about their representatives in government.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very true statement. I don't like any foreign government interfering in our elections. And, I don't like when the US tries to influence foreign elections. But, putting out the truth is important for the average citizen of any democracy to make informed decisions about their representatives in government.
Obama spent taxpayer dollars trying to alter the election in Israel. Why in the hell are the libs whining about some possible (not proven) russian interference in our election. They believe it's ok for them to do.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama spent taxpayer dollars trying to alter the election in Israel. Why in the hell are the libs whining about some possible (not proven) russian interference in our election. They believe it's ok for them to do.

Hypocrisy - The lubrication for political intercourse of the progressive / liberal / elitist agenda.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama created the entire Russian conspiracy fabrication. It started when he was supporting Clinton when she was running for president and he and the liberal media thrived on the lie and it morphed into a monster that as it is today cannot be controlled. It is working exactly as OBama wanted, it is destructive to the country. And Obama loves it and is still encouraging the liberal nuts.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ace, I have not the time to go back and read all the responses but I will simply respond to say:

1.) we interfere all the time, Obama tried to in the Israeli elections
2.) hackers based in russia hacking US banks, etc. are either freelancers or working with hacking organized crime cartels. Not all hackers work for the state there and I can guarantee you hackers in the US have hacked foreign countries independent of the US gov't's desires.
3.) there is NO EVIDENCE the Russian gov't interfered, much less changes the vote counts, etc. Rooting for someone to win who doesn't want nuclear was with you isn't a crime Ace, I know the dems wish it was...
4.) Assange essentially admitted Seth Rich was his source and offered a reward for anyone who solves the murder
5.) Putin wasn't admitting anything, there is still no evidence russian hackers did anything to our elections

Putin is being pragmatic to say, "hey, I can't control everyone in Russia any more than the US can; it is "possible" but not an admittance that some russian could have hacked the US; happens all the time both ways between our countries".

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ace, I have not the time to go back and read all the responses
All you need to know is Trump may have told someone to tell Putin that he will not try to leverage their two houses here against the US wanting two similar properties there. If you read between the lines, this definitively means Trump is in bed with Putin and we will all be speaking Russian soon. It won't be because of the record budget deficit the last guy left us with (not his fault BTW) it will just be because Trump. Oh, if you can't see between the lines you're not watching enough MSNBC and you have no clue that the world is about to end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom