Trump's 200th judge confirmed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe 2. Right now it is a toss up on who I want to see retire first. Ginsburg or Roberts.

Well. Roberts just goes to show how conservatives so often can flip over to the liberal side. Which is worrisome, because I have no inkling of an idea of how Roberts will vote on the next 2A case that comes before the court. If he decides to reinterpret 2A, we will certainly lose our guns.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well. Roberts just goes to show how conservatives so often can flip over to the liberal side. Which is worrisome, because I have no inkling of an idea of how Roberts will vote on the next 2A case that comes before the court. If he decides to reinterpret 2A, we will certainly lose our guns.

Agreed. I said even before the 2016 election that Trump was soft on the 2nd and I did not trust him on that issue. He has done better than I hoped and has appointed some decent judges. I just hope he continues and the next time something comes before the court Ginsburg has been replaced with a solid 2A judge.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This don’t do much for me. I keep hearing about how great these folks are yet I don’t see much changing. Just like the scotus. We just had 10 cases that they refused to hear. Clarence Thomas lambasted the fellow justices too. Kavanaugh joined his opinion except for the part where Thomas said “ the 2A protects an individuals right to carry a gun in public”. That right there should show you why Kavanaugh thinks. If he believed that he would have joined that part of the opinion. I haven’t seen them do squat to make me happy. I say it all the time. The courts ain’t gonna do a darn thing to help this country. They don’t uphold the constitution and never will. I also don’t trust Trumps judgment on choosing folks. After all, he chose anti gun William Barr, he nominated anti gun chuck Canterbury to head the ATF. Look at all the others he has chosen that are part of the swamp.

I wanted trump to pick Coney-Barrett which by all accounts she is supposed to be a huge constitutionalist. But instead he chose Kavanaugh. She was supposedly a finalist for it so why is he presenting another list of several folks he might choose if he gets another chance? Why not just say he is going to pick her. Or at least wait until it happens and then pick her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom