trying to get eyes on Master Caster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this on CastBoolits but maybe a different group here. I am not willing to commit the funds or time to buy a new Magma Master Caster. Have sketches on how to build a slightly different version but would like to get a few basis dimensions off a master caster. There is one in SE Oklahoma but that is many hours away. wondering if anyone has one in the NE or central OK area that I could look at. Maybe Kansas, MO or AR?

My professional back ground includes automation so that will be a part of the project. already have 3 PID controllers running lee pots and cast iron dutch oven for lead.

panayoti

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this on CastBoolits but maybe a different group here. I am not willing to commit the funds or time to buy a new Magma Master Caster. Have sketches on how to build a slightly different version but would like to get a few basis dimensions off a master caster. There is one in SE Oklahoma but that is many hours away. wondering if anyone has one in the NE or central OK area that I could look at. Maybe Kansas, MO or AR?

My professional back ground includes automation so that will be a part of the project. already have 3 PID controllers running lee pots and cast iron dutch oven for lead.
Interesting project. Unfortunately I don't have access or know of the existence of a unit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom