TUL Ammo @ Wal-Mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubled checked @ Wally World, it says right on the boxes "Boxer Primed".

Sigh, I triple, quadruple, quintuple checked the box sitting in front of me. It is berdan primed. I am specifically talking about the 9mm Luger which is why I said 9mm in my original post.

You might want to double check the two boxes of .40 and whatever you looked at Walmart and realize that 40 is not the same as 9.

Looking at the website that I posted I can see that the .40, .45 and .223 are boxer primed, but the 9mm, as I correctly indicated is berdan primed.

:smash:

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried some this weekend. I loaded a 30 round Pmag with 20 rounds of the .223. I had THREE fail to feeds in the one magazine of 20 rounds. I then took the SAME magazine and rifle and loaded it up with the bulk .223 from sportsworld and shot the rest of the day with NO failures of any kind. I don't know why my rifle didn't like it, but I won't be using the Tulammo for any thing other than plinking at the range.

The rifle used to test the ammo is a Rock River Arms LRA-15. Weather was light rain. I was under a canopy so the weapon was not wet. I did not test for accuracy.

Any ideas why the ammo didn't want to work in my gun?

Latest posts

Top Bottom