Tulsa Ammo Findings: Post what you find and where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need 9mm JHP...

The only 9mm they had at Bass Pro when I was there last week was a few boxes of +P Golden Sabers. Defensive JHP tends to go slower than the other stuff so you shouldn't have as much trouble finding that. Just stick to gun stores and sporting goods stores; I've never seen defense-quality JHP at Walmart.

ammunitiontogo.com also has 9mm Speer Gold Dots in stock for ~$1 a round if you're willing to pay that much.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanx.I know better than to look at wallyworld for JHP but I have been finding quite a bit of BB and WWB there to keep me in range ammo.Lashs had the xpensive stuff last time I was in there if I want any of that.I do like to have some of the good stuff for CC,SD and HD because I'm not going to be target shooting with it until the price or availability gets better...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strange how the BA WM gets all kinds of stuff fairly regularly, but the 71st/Memorial WM never seems to have anything hardly at all.

I was told.. dunno if this is true.... that allotments go on a store sales basis?

Or....

Maybe there are less nifty employees in BA? :wink2:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bass Pro has a decent selection of 9mm this afternoon. WWB in 50 and 100 packs, 250 round UMC. They also had Remington 38 special target loads. Very little .40 outside of the defense stuff. Had 45 ACP in hollow point. Not a bad selection. Oh, had 223 as well.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
went out garage saling this afternoon and found a lot more than I had money for. if anybody is interested in 270 bullets, brass and whathaveyou.
they are having a neighborhood wide garage sale 21 to 31st- harvard to yale today and maybe tommorrow?? anyways this guy had a bunch of stuff on toledo? and 24th you can tell the place cause he's got about 10 sets of golf clubs in bags for sale. stuff was cheap i bought a lot and left a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom