Tulsa Liquor Store gun fight Mom daughter duo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were using a .380 and a .357.
So Mom was possibly using 38 Spc in the 357.

I did see a video of the douche bag in jail telling how he was high on meth (this was 2 or 3 days later). It also shows where he was hit on the upper right lip (right at the base of the nose and to the right) and one to the left side of his neck.

The hit in the neck I can understand not much tissue was damaged since there isn't enough tissue to allow for the bullet to expand. THe shot to the upper lip would have done more damage to skull even with 38 Spc. He probably wouldn't have been able to talk 3 days after being hit. That's why I think it was the daughters gun that got the two hits. I think mom missed all 5 of hers

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So Mom was possibly using 38 Spc in the 357.

I did see a video of the douche bag in jail telling how he was high on meth (this was 2 or 3 days later). It also shows where he was hit on the upper right lip (right at the base of the nose and to the right) and one to the left side of his neck.

The hit in the neck I can understand not much tissue was damaged since there isn't enough tissue to allow for the bullet to expand. THe shot to the upper lip would have done more damage to skull even with 38 Spc. He probably wouldn't have been able to talk 3 days after being hit. That's why I think it was the daughters gun that got the two hits. I think mom missed all 5 of hers
The report I heard said he was hit well more than 2 times. I believe it also said mom made a few shots connect like a leg shot and a hand or some **** like that.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The report I heard said he was hit well more than 2 times. I believe it also said mom made a few shots connect like a leg shot and a hand or some **** like that.
I havnt seen anything myself that agrees with that. Just the video of the perp speaking days after the fact and only mentions the two face hits.

Edit; Did find one that said mom hit him in the leg

Latest posts

Top Bottom