Tulsa PD Investigating Shooting at a Tulsa Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt say good...I said a "bit better".

I've heard of this happening at 2A and also at Tulsa Firearms...has it happened at USSA/Happy Hollow/Red Castle?
I have heard of it only at the indoors in Tulsa you mentioned and a couple in OKC. As far I know Red Castle has only ever had one gun shot injury. A man shot himself doing fast draw exercises at outdoor range and lived.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt say good...I said a "bit better".

I've heard of this happening at 2A and also at Tulsa Firearms...has it happened at USSA/Happy Hollow/Red Castle?

The original owner (or one of the owners) of USSA committed suicide at the range. But I don’t think it was firearm related for some reason. It’s been too long.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The original owner (or one of the owners) of USSA committed suicide at the range. But I don’t think it was firearm related for some reason. It’s been too long.
Correct. He used a plastic bag and nitrous oxide. I'll never forget because I had a high school friend that almost did the same thing (Accidentally) with the bottle from his car. Luckily his mom found him in the nick of time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom