Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is Evelyn's? I was in your hood today. Found Fat Guys burger joint at the ball park. Damm good burger, but the chick in dredlocks needed capped. She looked like bad biatch.

Take the same road (36th St North) this dude got shot on east about 3 miles, northside of the airport back in the industrial/aircraft business park. Make sure you have an hour at least, they're slow. I recommend the chicken fried steak and mac & cheese.

I won't complain about chicks with dreads here anymore since my last visit to the Taos farmer's market. Yikes. They all had them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take the same road (36th St North) this dude got shot on east about 3 miles, northside of the airport back in the industrial/aircraft business park. Make sure you have an hour at least, they're slow. I recommend the chicken fried steak and mac & cheese.

I won't complain about chicks with dreads here anymore since my last visit to the Taos farmer's market. Yikes. They all had them.

Yep, just up the road from the Tulsa Air and Space Museum. Of course I just take perimeter road and go through the hangar. :)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What makes Evelyn's special? (my mothers name)

nothing really, besides there aren't many comparable places in town anymore. it's soul food, pan friend chicken and steak, etc.. it's cheap and they cook it well, to order (hence the wait). you really can't get good soul food or even basic american fare anywhere that's not a chain in tulsa anymore.

it's not better than you could do at home, but it's damn close, and for $10-11 it fits the bill sometimes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$27 for two Specialty burgers and fries at Fat Guys. loved them. The seasoned fries were awesome with the Wasabi Aioli. Thought I was going to cap the white gay dude taking my order because he looked really bad.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1474489988066.jpg
    FB_IMG_1474489988066.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 127

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all over Facebook, he has quite a rap sheet and spent a lot of time in prison. Drugs, resisting arrest, DUI, public intoxication, shootings, and he just recently got out. Why would someone who just paid his debt to society and is a free man again, use PCP? Also on Facebook there are other videos surfacing showing a dash cam video of an officer in Georgia who handled a VERY similar situation and the cop kept screaming at a man to not move and the man reach in his Ford Ranger truck. The officer was yelling so long his voice went horse and then the guy pulls an M-1 carbine with 30 round magazine and starts firing. The officer fires many rounds and scores a minor hit but the man charges towards the patrol car and hits the officer and his screams are bone chilling! The officer was later found shot through the left eye.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/0...pects-return-vehicles-murder-kyle-dinkheller/

Because going to jail doesn't cure an addiction or cause somebody to change their lifestyle. That's why recidivism is so high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom