Tulsa Range Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you shoot?

• RCGC

Votes: 54 17.4%
  • Oil Capitol

Votes: 33 10.6%
  • USSA

Votes: 73 23.5%
  • Tulsa Firearms

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Medlocks

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • Other: Please explain

Votes: 87 28.0%

• Total voters

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I shoot one some private land between Coweta and Wagoner for fun and practice. Most of my competing is done at Oil Capitol just because it's close. USSA however is my favorite.

I had a free one year membership to Tulsa Firearms, I think I went three times..... and it still sucked, even for free.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ealier on another post someone said Rc's inside range in town was a pipe dream. yes or no?

Well I've been a member for 3-4 years and they're STILL talking about it. I'd honestly double my membership fee if they'd pay someone to complete it.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember I think it was at a club meeting in the library. They were passing up the grants so other gun clubs could use the money.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have been a strong proponent of TFA in the past but today soured the milk for me, with what I have spent int the past year I could have bought a USSA family membership, that doesn't bother me what bothered me is my wife had planned to take her CCW class at TFA. She shoots with me all the time and we bought her springfield from TFA, she had the option of getting a membership, or she could take a marksmanship class. Since I am already a member they said we could just extend my membership another year as well, that's what we did. I went to pay for her class and they said she had to be member to take the class so buy a $70 membership plus pay $60 for the class, the fact that I am a member and that I always bring her and or my son or bring guests who would like to shoot didn't mean a thing. I am not paying for another membership for her CCW class, nor will I be renewing my membership in 2010 when my membership expires. I never even batted an eye at paying a seperate rental fee for a rifle lane and pistol lane for each of us when we would shoot both, in other words $40 just in lane rentals for 2 of us to shoot rifle and pistol in the same day.

I'm so mad I could spit, they just lost a customer over a lousy $70 membership fee. I have nothing against the staff, Drew, Curtis and Joe have always been good to me up there but enough is enough.

She will now be taking her CCW at USSA and I am seriously considering joining on a family membership there. I am also going to revisit red castle as an option too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom