Tulsa Range Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you shoot?

• RCGC

Votes: 54 17.4%
  • Oil Capitol

Votes: 33 10.6%
  • USSA

Votes: 73 23.5%
  • Tulsa Firearms

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Medlocks

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • Other: Please explain

Votes: 87 28.0%

• Total voters

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Gun Club currently but I will be switching to RCGC because they are building an indoor range in Tulsa when my TGC membership expires.

The club manager Rich is a nice guy but I have always felt like the skeet shooters (most of the board members) view the pistol shooters as second class citizens.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Gun Club currently but I will be switching to RCGC because they are building an indoor range in Tulsa when my TGC membership expires.

The club manager Rich is a nice guy but I have always felt like the skeet shooters (most of the board members) view the pistol shooters as second class citizens.

Your not really trading up then....

JMO

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I shoot at matches at USSA. I do not have a membership at present! That is why I finish last most of the time. As far as a range too shoot pistol...USSA would be best as they welcome definsive shooting. This is just the opinion of one old guy that can't shoot very good. If it offended you then kiss my ammunition!

Latest posts

Top Bottom