Tulsa source for Blazer Brass 9mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MolonLabe

New to the site!
Reaction score
For all I know, this is a "duh" question, but this is my first post, and I'm buying my first rounds. I just bought a Glock 19 from OPS as a good starter firearm.

I'm going with Golden Saber for my defense round but need a good clean FMJ practice round. I've heard the Blazer Brass runs clean, but can't find it at Wallyworld or Academy.

Otherwise I'll go with WWB, which is readily available.

Thanks!

MolonLabe

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks, Perplexed. I'll grab some WWB. I guess I should really just shoot it all, anyway, and see how it shakes out for me. I'm taking a class next week and will shoot my first rounds. My goal is to confine my "groupings" to my own target.

Take care!

EDIT: Thanks also, Buckeye. My WalMart had both WWB and Federal.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen Brazer in a long time... At Wal-Mart they switched to all Federal ammo middle of last year and the Brazer price tags have been removed.

Academy has only had their Monarch or Winchester for the past 10 months...

J

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have Glocks and they dont mind whatever Wallyworld gets in. Havent seen Blazer there in awhile. Mine go thru the Federal just fine for about the same price. Saw some WWB there the other day first time in awhile. I'm stocked up pretty good on the Federal. Some guy here in the Classifieds had some Monarch and WWB for sale the other day I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom