Tulsa's QT sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cruising across America this week I have found
1. The QT stores are much cleaner outside Okla.
2. Their roller grills are not behind the counter
3. Parking lots very clean
4. Free of homeless bums and beggars
5. Most importantly, the gas is 60 cents a gallon CHEAPER.

Traveled Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina. $ 3.15 - 3.25 per gallon compared to $ 3.75- 3.80 in Tulsa

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of gas prices, I’ve driven up and down the Indian Nation several times a year for 20 years, and as of a couple months ago, the gas price at the turnpike station was competitive. Loves took over or has bought that station, and now they’re at least a dime higher than any other Loves I see.
It’s a chicken sh*t move on Loves part to gouge just because there’s no competition along the turnpike.
I generally stop there going and coming to take a pee break for me and the dogs and top off my tank, but I’m going to plan my stops differently from now on. :finger:

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
QT better watch out with K&G upping their game and Casey’s coming in strong.

In OKC I really like OnCue. Hutch’s further west are generally a pleasant stopping experience too.
I think Casey’s might give a bit more of a problem to qt that KNG. Just based on the ones I’ve seen. However the Casey’s at 71st and Garnett is sort of a dump. But it’s also not a new facility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom