Tulsa's QT sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kingfish.... do you happen to remember Joe Biden's fist day in office? he went on national TV, and announced he was canceling ALL of President Trumps policies, and ecutitive orders, that allowed us to be energy indepent, (produce more crude oil than we use) for the first time in 50/60 years, under both parties leadership? being energy indepent, and the worlds largest consumer of petroleum products, allowed us to set world commodity prices on crude oil, for the first time in 50/60 years. Biden gave, ( SOLD) that privledge back to OPEC his very first day in office, and told us, he was saving the world, and preventing the inland sea, called DEATH VALLEY FROM BECOMING A DESERT! Bench mark Crude Oil on the commodity market was $34.00 bbl on Nov 4th, 2020, election day and had been stable in that range for three years, 87 octane gasoline was under $2.00 per gallon, and had been for three years, REMEMBER? Today benchmark Crude Oil on the world market is $90.00 bbl. and 87 octane gasoline is near $4.00 gal. and up!! QT didn't cause this, greedy Oil Companies, and Refineries didn't cause this, The tooth Fairy didn't cause this! The American people that voted for Joe Biden, or worse, WERE TO LAZY TO VOTE AT ALL, CAUSED THIS!! These Crude Oil prices are about 90% responsible for the OUT OF CONTROL INFLATION WE ARE ALL EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW!! Try and name one consumer product that the cost of petroleum products does not effect, in some way? have a good day!!
While I think what you have said here is true, It is totally irrelevant of the point I was making about QT manipulating the retail price of gas in Tulsa over the last 20+ years. You are talking about the global price of crude oil with all it's ups and downs based upon geopolitical pressures. My point was about QT's pricing based upon the statewide average retail price and had no correlation with what was happening with the wholesale price of crude.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only have to drive to muskogee to see it 30 cents a gallon cheaper. I think the additional gas markup in Tulsa is to cover what the bums steal. Afterall somebody has to pay for it.
Yep, my girlfriend lives between Colcord and Jay, a couple days ago has at the Tulsa QT’s was 3.65 and in Colcord it was 3.22 ?? It has to cost more for delivery way I’ve there so why is it cheaper ?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I was at the Tulsa 11th & Utica QT the parking lot had no less than 20 junkies hanging around. One harassed me for money going into the store and cussed me for not giving him money. He approached me again ranting as I was unlocking the truck to leave and I half drew my 1911 and I said " leave me alone or get shot" he stumbled off cussing threats.
Guy parked next to me said, " I offered to shoot him too, he might hit the bullet lottery today at the rate he is going"
That sort of crap is not QT's fault, it's democratic politicians fault!! Just look at ALL democratically controlled big cities, that are ALL overrun with homeless people, mostly drug addicts. Now it moving to all towns and cities!!

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd put the majority of blame on Tulsa instead of QT.
I dont blame QT at all, most of their locations are clean and well managed and usually cops close by. But the sheer number of junkies and sanity challenged individuals is unbelievable after residing in Tulsa for many years in the 70's & 80's, the change for the worst is really apparent now.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stay away from the roller grill foods since the homeless homie at 15th and Denver got busted snatching products out of one, running his tongue all over it and putting it back.
In my opinion the general public should never be allowed access to “self service” food anywhere. They probably don’t have any training related to food service and should never have access to something someone else is going to eat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom