Turkey Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, how many pics do you want posted of spring/fall turkey hunts?
I've taken most of my biggest turkey in the fall with a bow. Even won an internet contest with the biggest tom.
This trophy was hand built, hand painted, and sits on my mantle as we speak.
My wife is more in favor of trinket crap, but after a few "sessions", she realized it was "my trophy"

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P8160125.jpg

This turkey is not my biggest. I have one with 5 beards I can post, and one with a bearded hen.

We have the miriam specie, rio's and eastern's.

Hows that turkey hunting going out in Alabama?

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, that is a awesome piece and sounds like a great bird. Turkey hunting in AL. is great. Easterns only though. I am hoping for a Rio and a miriam out here. I might book a hunt somewhere for my first spring. Also excited they have a fall season here. No fall season in AL.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only been once, so far, but I'm hooked. I didn't get a bird but got within 80 yrds and got to watch the jakes put on a show each time a hen would come in. Good times just watchin' nature.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love to see them bad boys come struttin in . I mainly huntspring but have hunted fall to ambush.Used to have a blast in the 90's in SW Mo. Really would love to get a Merriam or bearded hen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom