TurnedTurtle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was able to hook up with TT on the way to the gunshow to pick up my "We the People" t-shirt. Nice, friendly guy and a great deal on a cool t-shirt.
Thanks, Bill.

Antichrome

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My advice and opinion; do not do business with this guy.

I'm a pretty easy going guy, and I dont easily get mad.
I couldnt imagine that I'd ever need to enter negative feedback for an OSA member...until now. I'm only out $10, so I'm not sweating it, but save your money.

I ordered a T shirt on 5-7-09, never received it.
Last communication from seller was on 6-4-09 "I will let you know tomorrow night." Never heard from him again.
Since then, all PM's and emails requesting a refund remain unanswered.

TurnedTurtle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My advice and opinion; do not do business with this guy.

I'm a pretty easy going guy, and I dont easily get mad.
I couldnt imagine that I'd ever need to enter negative feedback for an OSA member...until now. I'm only out $10, so I'm not sweating it, but save your money.

I ordered a T shirt on 5-7-09, never received it.
Last communication from seller was on 6-4-09 "I will let you know tomorrow night." Never heard from him again.
Since then, all PM's and emails requesting a refund remain unanswered.

Finally got refunded on 6-5-09.
Sorry if I was a little rough.

Antichrome is right on this one. I just let time get away from me and didn't follow through as I should have. I was without internet service for a few weeks or I would have fixed this earlier but I hope I have made amends and will strive to do much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom