Bad Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mostly just not showing up or one guy tried to change the price after we'd agreed.

I hate people that don't hold to their word. Just do what you say you're going to do and if you can't, COMMUNICATE because I'm still expecting you to hold to your end. How could I know any different if you don't let me know your wife/dad/dog/second cousin's computer died and you MUST go handle that right now instead of meeting like you said you would.

100% of the time if you say you changed your mind or that something came up I'm just going to reschedule with you or call it off. No harm no bad feedback.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mostly just not showing up or one guy tried to change the price after we'd agreed.

I hate people that don't hold to their word. Just do what you say you're going to do and if you can't, COMMUNICATE because I'm still expecting you to hold to your end. How could I know any different if you don't let me know your wife/dad/dog/second cousin's computer died and you MUST go handle that right now instead of meeting like you said you would.

100% of the time if you say you changed your mind or that something came up I'm just going to reschedule with you or call it off. No harm no bad feedback.
I’m currently out of the state.
I had scheduled a meeting with this individual on three different occasions and an hour or less before each time something would come up for him. Being out of state my brother was going to complete the transaction for me and send the money to me.
I had marked the pistol down fairly significantly for him thinking that might be the issue. It was not. I told him to disregard and I would find another buyer.
If anyone is looking for a nice smith and Wesson I still have it and it’s cheap.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had scheduled a meeting with this individual on three different occasions and an hour or less before each time something would come up for him. Being out of state my brother was going to complete the transaction for me and send the money to me.
I had marked the pistol down fairly significantly for him thinking that might be the issue. It was not. I told him to disregard and I would find another buyer.
If anyone is looking for a nice smith and Wesson I still have it and it’s cheap.
Three times? Yeah, fry him.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which S&W? They make a lot of different models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom