Two Minutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two minutes are how long it took for three inmates to sustain fatal injuries, four more to sustain serious injuries, and seventeen others to sustain less serious injuries. All of this carnage was done with primitive prison-made weapons--likely improvised impact weapons and pieces of metal or plastic sharpened on concrete. Imagine what can be done with a simple steak knife or a real weapon.

Two minutes when police are three minutes away...

http://www.news9.com/story/30017509/...ity-in-cushing

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/f...brawl-33720738

http://m.newsok.com/article/5447403?...reBar-Facebook

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/o...-feud-33840278

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, this war started on the streets of southwest OKC during the summer of 2014. A UAB had a skanky ol' slut lure an Irish Mob member into an apartment for some sex where the UAB thug robbed and murdered him.

But it's also about business too. Mainly the drug business but any ol' thug business can be fought over.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its amazing how it was coordinated all over the state to happen the same day, from guys in prison. Been watching some of the super max shows on tv. The way they can communicate between prisons through corrupt guards and family members keeps this type of incident common.

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a fact. Even in the days before cellphones the US Postal Service was the main vehicle of communication--especially for state inmates. Interfering with one's access to the mail is almost a civil rights violation and even then, inmates developed sophisticated codes to communicate using people on the street who acted as mail drops and forwarding services.

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The idea that criminals are stupid is a really stupid idea. Some are stupid only in the ways of making an honest living. Most are perfectly able to make an honest living or live off of ill gotten gains. Most do both simultaneously.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
u1496191.jpg

"In the Bakersfield bars there was usually trouble between Hell's Angels and the Okies. Cowboys and bike riders have always clashed. Put them both in the room and there's always a fight. A lot of the cowboy types worked as oil riggers or ranchers, and a lot of them came out of the Oklahoma Dust Bowl thirties. Man, they liked to fight, and they were tough as hell too. In many ways, we were all the same animal, except the Bakersfield Okies drove trucks and rode horses. We Angels rode motorcycles."

"Like the Hell's Angels, Okies didn't call the cops when things got rough," Sonny says in the next paragraph.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The idea that criminals are stupid is a really stupid idea. Some are stupid only in the ways of making an honest living. Most are perfectly able to make an honest living or live off of ill gotten gains. Most do both simultaneously.

This^^^^^

I used to work as a manager of a major retail electronics company. We had a loss prevention officer in our store one day to check our books and security. He started to tell me things that criminals have figured out how to do so they could steal from the company. At one point, he looked at me and said, "I can see you're an honest man." When I asked him how he knew that, the said, "Because the look on your face tells me you had never even considered such things."

Working retail was a very eye-opening experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom