U.S. ambassador to Libya, and 3 others killed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rational human beings do not burn buildings and kill people because a movie pissed 'em off.

Which is most of why the west has so much trouble dealing with the mid-east. The west just can't wrap its head around the FACT that the culture of the mddle east not only tolerates the type of people that do burn buildings and kill people because of a movie but quite often encourages them to do so.

Until the west pulls its head out of its body cavity where the sun don't shine it will continue to be brutalized by the irrational segment of a culture that despises everything the west stands for.

AND! No amount of head burying in the sands of political correctness will change it. In fact it will only make the problem worse.

And yet in another thread you'd rather side with an anti-US regime over a true ally, just because it's logisticallly expedient? :uhh:

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was forced to watch that in a security briefing this morning. I could feel the brain cells dying as it played. By the time it was over, I wanted to kill the producer! :uhh:

It's laughable that they expect us to believe that tripe caused this. It was obviously planned attacks, on the anniversary of the largest most successful terrorist attack to date.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep seeing these conversations talking about staying out of conflicts in the mid-east that don't concern us. I totally agree with that, but I think a direct attack on our embassy and personnel DOES concern us and we should retaliate accordingly. I don't care about why they did it. I'm no longer concerned with "why they fight", etc. I don't need a history lesson of our long involvement in foreign affairs, I'm well aware of it. The only thing a bunch of rabid soccer fans bent on murder can understand is a force stronger than them. We have that. It needs to be used. We bombed Libya once after killing civilians and marines in discos and other places around the world, I see the deaths of U.S. personnel at our embassies as no different. Bomb them again.

If they don't respond with full diplomatic apologys and full cooperation in hunting down the perps, then yes. By all means bomb them. Set up a naval blockade or enact economic and diplomatic sanctions. But for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT invade, establish a peacekeeping force and help them rebuild! :(

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they don't respond with full diplomatic apologys and full cooperation in hunting down the perps, then yes. By all means bomb them. Set up a naval blockade or enact economic and diplomatic sanctions. But for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT invade, establish a peacekeeping force and help them rebuild! :(

What? the perps and the people running the gubment there are the same people!

Mgarza_a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

:clap3:

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Agreed!

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here's a question for the Obama administration... If they Libyans were involved in the defense of our consulate, and our people, why in all the pictures that are on the web do we only see four dead Americans?

Latest posts

Top Bottom