U.S. conflict with Russia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tehran and Moscow openly working together to save Assad. End game evident in the M.E.

Of course, those of us who were targeted by Iranian made/supplied weapons knew that years ago...

http://reut.rs/1Z7NI7k

Obama and Carrie released this POS from his travel restrictions.

"Soleimani, assigned by Khamenei to run the Iranian side of the operation, traveled to Moscow to discuss details. And he also traveled to Syria several times since then," the official said.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm torn, I mean, on the one hand I really want the Russians to go apeshit across the middle east and make themselves useful for once, but on the other if I get drafted to fight the Ruskies and die horribly I'm going to be very upset.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm torn, I mean, on the one hand I really want the Russians to go apeshit across the middle east and make themselves useful for once, but on the other if I get drafted to fight the Ruskies and die horribly I'm going to be very upset.

Here is the interesting part. We fought that war for some ideological BS that thought we could kill Ben laden and life in the world would be good world wide.

Well, it didn't happen that way.

The Russians are in it to get the oil. The US didn't get a drop of it, although all the anti war folks kept saying it was all about the oil. Trump said he would have paid for the war by taking the oil until the debt was settled.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We screwed up enough over there in the Middle East and seem to keep screwing up. In fact we just blew up a hospital.

Just another Ho-Hum from the Media. Very little coverage.

Had that been a Conservative Secretary of state and a Conservative President, the media would be calling for investigations and jail times.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just another Ho-Hum from the Media. Very little coverage.

Had that been a Conservative Secretary of state and a Conservative President, the media would be calling for investigations and jail times.

Dennis, local stations in OKC reported the apology Obama made for bombing a Afghanistan hospital run by doctors without borders. It's time he refocus his vitriol on something he does best, vilifying state, city and local law enforcement.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the interesting part. We fought that war for some ideological BS that thought we could kill Ben laden and life in the world would be good world wide.

Well, it didn't happen that way.

The Russians are in it to get the oil. The US didn't get a drop of it, although all the anti war folks kept saying it was all about the oil. Trump said he would have paid for the war by taking the oil until the debt was settled.

Well, the American public didn't get any of the resources but you better believe the people pulling the strings did. One interesting tidbit is it seems a lot of Iraqi oil went to China for the cheap. To think that our interest in Afghanistan has nothing to do with rare metals and drugs is ignoring the facts.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, local stations in OKC reported the apology Obama made for bombing a Afghanistan hospital run by doctors without borders. It's time he refocus his vitriol on something he does best, vilifying state, city and local law enforcement.

He made an apology. What would the press have done if Bush had bombed a hospital? It would be non stop coverage with all of the bleeding hearts on the scene showing the carnage, and asking why our military could have done this.

Its insane how far the media is in this idiots back pocket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom