U.S. conflict with Russia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He made an apology. What would the press have done if Bush had bombed a hospital? It would be non stop coverage with all of the bleeding hearts on the scene showing the carnage, and asking why our military could have done this.

Its insane how far the media is in this idiots back pocket.
dennis makes a good point. I remember libs calling bush a child killer.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's our chance.

We should get the hell out of there and dump that $hithole on Putin.

Pottery barn rule Vladimir

Yeah but that pottery barn just potentially became worth quite a bit. Interesting that this didn't happen until Syria became destabilized(the GH belongs to Syria) but I guess Cheney, Murdoch, and Rothschild are just lucky that way. Of course some followers of the Bible are saying "Paging Ezekiel".

http://www.haaretz.com/business/.premium-1.679315

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have entered the middle east for the oil.

Why would the Russians or the US go there for the oil when we both have more than we can use?
You could say that he goes there to screw up the oil and cause high prices so he can sell his oil at a higher price but, you could also say that Bush the oilman went there for the same reason.
So, I don't think that oil is the reason.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would the Russians or the US go there for the oil when we both have more than we can use?
You could say that he goes there to screw up the oil and cause high prices so he can sell his oil at a higher price but, you could also say that Bush the oilman went there for the same reason.
So, I don't think that oil is the reason.

Some would contend there's never enough treasure(oil) for a greedy man, on the other hand maybe you and others are right and it is something else. Maybe the oil is a "hook" or a means to other ends(religion/control).

Latest posts

Top Bottom