ultra lite planes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climbtothebeet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
big plane.jpgbig plane motor.jpg
here are the other 2 pic. i dug out a wing, tail wing i think? and some mounting pieces?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Certainly seems to be an ultralight plane. One can assemble and fly it without a pilots license.
I can't believe they left it behind. I can't tell from the photo's but I would get on Google and look for some ultralight forums, and you will quickly find out what it is and what it is worth.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to hyjack the thread but is anyone building a homebuilt on here or already flying one they built (ok bought works too) I have a Spezio Tuholer that as soon as my back and neck get healed up from an accident Im going to get started back on. Its the red one in my avatar. Been down with the back and neck so when Im not sleeping or at docs I have been doing alot of internet looking for my project and just homebuilts in general. Going to finish this Spezio and all made my mind up next plane is going to be a Biplane. Always loved Stearmans but they cost more than I have so have to stick with a Starduster or Acroduster or Skybolt type. So what else do you all have?

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might consider joining the EAA. Lots of benefits to it. I joined a few years ago but my anti-social personality kept me from attending any of the meetings and events so I let it lapse. I may give it another go soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom