Ummm okay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Earlier this month, a male-to-female transgender filed a $50,000 human rights complaint after a Muslim woman refused to perform a Brazilian wax on his genitals. …

“She never once asked for a leg wax [from] us,” Max Wax manager, president and CEO Jason Carruthers told PJ Media. “She said, ‘Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable they can look for another job.'”

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...n-sued-for-declining-to-wax-mans-genitals.php

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Earlier this month, a male-to-female transgender filed a $50,000 human rights complaint after a Muslim woman refused to perform a Brazilian wax on his genitals. …

“She never once asked for a leg wax [from] us,” Max Wax manager, president and CEO Jason Carruthers told PJ Media. “She said, ‘Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable they can look for another job.'”

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...n-sued-for-declining-to-wax-mans-genitals.php

I'm confused. If the tranny had the full boat ride, how could the muslim woman know it was a tranny unless the tranny told the muslim woman he was a he/she? Set up for the lawsuit?

Poontangs are like fingerprints. No two are the same. I've studied them in many issues of Playboy and came to that conclusion.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm confused. If the tranny had the full boat ride, how could the muslim woman know it was a tranny unless the tranny told the muslim woman he was a he/she? Set up for the lawsuit?

Poontangs are like fingerprints. No two are the same. I've studied them in many issues of Playboy and came to that conclusion.
That little man in the boat was just hoisting up the mainsail

Latest posts

Top Bottom