Un****ing believable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2-12-2013: I attended the funeral of Chris Kyle.

His wife Taya was made the executer of the estate after he was killed.

When did the court case , suing Chris Kyle's estate, reach a conclusion again?

Who got sued again?

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody thinks wrassling is real....
way to distract from the facts. Did Jesse "sue a widow" or "wait until Kyle died and then sue his wife"? Answer is no. Therefore yahoos like you line up with all the other headline surfers and spout false nonsense cause "it's cool and all the other kids are doing it."

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In may of last year JV's attorneys requested to the federal court hearing the case that the defendant be changed to Taya Kyle, who had become the executor of the estate.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In may of last year JV's attorneys requested to the federal court hearing the case that the defendant be changed to Taya Kyle, who had become the executor of the estate.
Yeah after a suit had already first been filed against kyle then he dies so it has to go to the estate and the executor was her. It did not set out to sue her initially or wait until Kyle died and then file the suit. Not that hard to follow people, once Kyle died the suit could not go on as Kyle As the persons being sued so it had to be changed to the estate. Geeze hard heads people. I really could care less what real happened but people like you that say he waited to sue the widow are ridiculously ignorant and spreading false statement la and then the masses cling on to them.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah after a suit had already first been filed against kyle then he dies so it has to go to the estate and the executor was her. It did not set out to sue her initially or wait until Kyle died and then file the suit. Not that hard to follow people, once Kyle died the suit could not go on as Kyle As the persons being sued so it had to be changed to the estate. Geeze hard heads people. I really could care less what real happened but people like you that say he waited to sue the widow are ridiculously ignorant and spreading false statement la and then the masses cling on to them.
I really don't know what else there is to say about it.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who the **** is saying he wanted to sue the widow of a fallen SEAL after his death? The fact is he had a choice between taking the high road, or not. He chose the latter, thus proving he is the shitbag many people believe him to be.
For someone who says they dont really care one way or the other, you sure are making some bold statements while digging this hole.

I see IG has decided to lend a hand with his special shovel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom