Un****ing believable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Dennis, if you disagree with a jury, you disagree with the constitution. You might as well move to North Korea.

I've been within 100 yards of it!:D

I don't agree with the jury. I agree the jury decided on the evidence at hand that was presented. As you well know a savy Attorney can sway evidence, and convince a jury.

I won't go into how jury's are selected as I'm sure you know that already.

Sometimes the compelling evidence is not allowed to be presented. I'm sure I can present many cases of guilty verdicts that have been overturned if you would like, but I'm sure you can google them yourself and save me the time.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And wtf are you saying in your first sentence. I've been consitent to the facts of the case Jesse did not "wait until
Kyle died and then sued his wife"

Yeah after a suit had already first been filed against kyle then he dies so it has to go to the estate and the executor was her.

Of course he waited. Wouldnt make sense to sue the wife before he died. The case did not "have" to go anywhere. JV pursued it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not even arguing the actual case. I said it's ignorant that people like you believe these stupid memes about how the case was filed that Jesse preys on widows, etc that is laughable and the fact that you still don't understand that is beyond ridiculous. Half the crap being said about this case isn't even about the actual case it's about how bad Jesse is for suing a poor widow.

I've never talked about anything but the case. I've talked about the facts, and the jury, and the trial. WTF are you talking about?

Your continued insistence of "look at memes" is nothing but a troll response from somebody that has not followed the thread, yet wants to troll.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL! No hate on my part guys, pinky swear.

I just find it mildly entertaining that you both believe your facts are so totally sewn up that you couldn't possibly be wrong. At the end of the day you are in full support of "The Body" vs. "The Devil of Ramadi" with no more facts than anyone else on this Okie Gun Forum. "Tap me in, bro! I can finish him!"

A decorated war hero's widow, who will appeal the whole thing, WILL make the other dude have to decide if he is willing to sell his Mexican home to prove he was defamed. Awesome!

Some dudes just want to watch the whirld bern.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course he waited. Wouldnt make sense to sue the wife before he died. The case did not "have" to go anywhere. JV pursued it.

Once again by definition you are wrong, the original suit was filed before Kyle died so there was no waiting, once again, after Kyle died the suit went to the estate of which the wife was executor. l

ol yeah Jesse probably had Kyle murdered too all part of the master plot to sue Kyle's wife.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL! No hate on my part guys, pinky swear.

I just find it mildly entertaining that you both believe your facts are so totally sewn up that you couldn't possibly be wrong. At the end of the day you are in full support of "The Body" vs. "The Devil of Ramadi" with no more facts than anyone else on this Okie Gun Forum. "Tap me in, bro! I can finish him!"

A decorated war hero's widow, who will appeal the whole thing, WILL make the other dude have to decide if he is willing to sell his Mexican home to prove he was defamed. Awesome!

Some dudes just want to watch the whirld bern.

That is funny

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been within 100 yards of it!:D

I don't agree with the jury. I agree the jury decided on the evidence at hand that was presented. As you well know a savy Attorney can sway evidence, and convince a jury.

I won't go into how jury's are selected as I'm sure you know that already.

Sometimes the compelling evidence is not allowed to be presented. I'm sure I can present many cases of guilty verdicts that have been overturned if you would like, but I'm sure you can google them yourself and save me the time.
I was just ribbing you about some of your remarks in the latest Zimmerman thread.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again by definition you are wrong, the original suit was filed before Kyle died so there was no waiting, once again, after Kyle died the suit went to the estate of which the wife was executor. l

ol yeah Jesse probably had Kyle murdered too all part of the master plot to sue Kyle's wife.

You just proved your troll credentials.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never talked about anything but the case. I've talked about the facts, and the jury, and the trial. WTF are you talking about?

Your continued insistence of "look at memes" is nothing but a troll response from somebody that has not followed the thread, yet wants to troll.

Yep I'm a troll you Caught me.

I responded to a part about the posts about Jesse suing the wife, you're the one that keeps responding to me about what I brought up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom