UN posts, then deletes, article about "The Benefits of World Hunger"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ELITIST like the people named above, actually think they, matter! These are all left wing nuts, or Communist, but if we look at what people did in the past, the right wing nuts, Nazis had the very same attitude when it came to EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES! I suspect all totalitarians, left, and right, are the same and use different names to truy and confuse us PEONS!
Yes and they have the money and influence to affect us adversely! We have made them wealthy by buying their products and like Hollywood, when they get a little money they think they can rule.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes and they have the money and influence to affect us adversely! We have made them wealthy by buying their products and like Hollywood, when they get a little money they think they can rule.
I think that is human nature, and just about everyone falls for it! I was in the National Guard with two guys that were in the same barricks as Elvis Presley in basic training. They got to know him well in two months of running their ass off together. They both said he was a great guy, that didn't use his celebrity, or money, to get out of anything, KP , guard duty, litrene duty, etc. But as we all know this celebrity lifestyle, and money, finally got to even him, and he was raised dirt poor!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to watch the sunset ...and every UN official swinging on a rope, from my Walnut trees in the breeze.....
We may live to see members of congress threatened to be treated that way if they continue their willful destruction of our culture, morals, democracy, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom