• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK unique - Remington 870 Express 12g - Left Hand - wood and tactical setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjones99

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sub Category
Shotguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
325$
Caliber
12g
I already own a couple of these, so I don't need to hang on to all of them. This Remington 870 Express (12 gauge - 28 inch barrel) is in great shape and comes with both tactical and original wood furniture. The Hogue tactical stuff is on the shotgun now, but can easily be switched out with the factory wood and all original parts. Comes with 1 Modified extended screw-in choke. Price is $325 and prefer face to face in the South Tulsa area. Please PM me with any questions. I know there is a very small group of buyers for this shotgun - so c'mon lefties and help me out!

Attachments

• remington 1.jpg
    remington 1.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 12
  • remington 2.jpg
    remington 2.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 0
  • remington 3.jpg
    remington 3.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 0
  • remington 4.jpg
    remington 4.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 0
  • remington 5.jpg
    remington 5.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 0
  • remington 6.jpg
    remington 6.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 0
  • remington 7.jpg
    remington 7.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 0

Nic D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I already own a couple of these, so I don't need to hang on to all of them. This Remington 870 Express (12 gauge - 28 inch barrel) is in great shape and comes with both tactical and original wood furniture. The Hogue tactical stuff is on the shotgun now, but can easily be switched out with the factory wood and all original parts. Comes with 1 Modified extended screw-in choke. Price is $325 and prefer face to face in the South Tulsa area. Please PM me with any questions. I know there is a very small group of buyers for this shotgun - so c'mon lefties and help me out!
Hard second on that for my 1st godson a 22 year old 2nd LT in the marine corp. He is a lefty!