University professor forces students to make anti-gun posters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A majority of Oklahoma democrats are more conservative than republicans in most other states. They are just registered democrats because their parents were and/or because of farm subsidies.
That may be, I can't find any supporting facts on that.
and it doesn't really matter does it? They are still lefties.

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What n2sooners said is completely true. I was a registered democrat for several years because my parents were and trust me, they are anything but liberals. Anyways, don't tar and feather me, I'm now a registered republican!!

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Are they lefties? There are more registered democrats than republicans yet most of our state and all of our federal politicians are republicans, and most of those are pretty conservative republicans. Even when we had a democrat in the house he voted with republicans a lot. We are the reddest state in the nation, no way that would be true if all our democrats were lefties. I think most of them are Zel Miller democrats and they simply refuse to switch parties even though their party has left them far behind.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First off I'm not a leftie... I am a registered Democrat because when I was young If you were not a Democrat you could not vote in the primaries. I remain a Democrat but I disagree with the new party line. I feel free to chose to vote how I wish without pressure from the any Party/party. You should not make balnket statements about people. This is the result of an uninformed young mind that in this country you may say what you wish but, in truth, you are only allowed to do so if you do not say something that is not true about someone else. The Constitution states that you may not slander a individual... Personally as a defender of the Constitution as I did in the 60's and served my country, when many thought it was wrong to do so, I fought for your right for personal opinion. But... as a former Government teacher I know that where my rights end yours begin and I'm not able to slander you for your beliefs. I consider your calling of me in general as a Leftie as a form of slander. So as an "Old Man I ask you to "Cool it kid!"

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off I'm not a leftie... I am a registered Democrat because when I was young If you were not a Democrat you could not vote in the primaries. I remain a Democrat but I disagree with the new party line. I feel free to chose to vote how I wish without pressure from the any Party/party. You should not make balnket statements about people. This is the result of an uninformed young mind that in this country you may say what you wish but, in truth, you are only allowed to do so if you do not say something that is not true about someone else. The Constitution states that you may not slander a individual... Personally as a defender of the Constitution as I did in the 60's and served my country, when many thought it was wrong to do so, I fought for your right for personal opinion. But... as a former Government teacher I know that where my rights end yours begin and I'm not able to slander you for your beliefs. I consider your calling of me in general as a Leftie as a form of slander. So as an "Old Man I ask you to "Cool it kid!"
Chill Stan. I wasn't trying to slander anyone. I made a general statement of statistical fact and you as
A registered Dem, helped create the stat facts.

$$$$$

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is outrageous ...... liberals in schools forcing their left-wing opinion on students. Soooooooooooooooo glad this is an isolated event, just so much more shocking being in Texas, would have suspected these things would start in Cali or NY.

The same BS is happening at OU, right now, don't kid yourself.

I went to OU a few years ago, and one of our assignments for a Political Science class was to listen to NPR and give a report about the program we listened to. The professor gave her daily NPR report every class.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
CHenry, where are you getting the stat fact that ALL DEMS are left? Not All are. Some of us are upset the way the party is going. You may say, some, or even most but you may not say all.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CHenry, where are you getting the stat fact that ALL DEMS are left? Not All are. Some of us are upset the way the party is going. You may say, some, or even most but you may not say all.
the statistical fact I stated was there are more registered Dems in OK than Repubs.
if your more inclined to operate to the right of center, why would you remain a Dem registration?

Latest posts

Top Bottom