Unscheduled Disassembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The space-X launch just happened and the starship went into space and the first stage separated and started to fall back to earth as the stage two went onward. As stage one was falling back to earth it exploded and the person reporting it called it a “unscheduled disassembly”. I’m like 🫤 on the choice of words. I don’t have a link to the video yet, I’ll post it once it’s out, or I’m sure it’ll be easy to find later.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The space-X launch just happened and the starship went into space and the first stage separated and started to fall back to earth as the stage two went onward. As stage one was falling back to earth it exploded and the person reporting it called it a “unscheduled disassembly”. I’m like 🫤 on the choice of words. I don’t have a link to the video yet, I’ll post it once it’s out, or I’m sure it’ll be easy to find later.
Same for second stage, but just before it was supposed to finish its burn.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what other creative writing techniques we could come up with to describe events?

Imagine saying something like “the terrorist had a scheduled disassembly when US troops found him”. 😆
Instead of “the terrorist was killed when US soldiers encountered him”.🤔

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All engines worked....no damage to pad or fuel farm....beautiful lift-off and initial flight..next flight could be as soon as 28 days or so - someone has said. Major progress

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I like the expression "deceleration trauma" from the movie Running Scared.
“- Captain Logan: That jumper yesterday? Just got a flash from the coroner on the cause of death!
- Danny Costanzo: Oooh, let me guess. Deceleration trauma.
- Ray Hughes: Cement poisoning.
- Captain Logan: He drowned.
- Danny Costanzo: Oh, poor guy couldn't swim or fly, huh?”

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of following the hockey story about the guy that died because another skater sliced him with his skate.
The article said "the skate cut the guy" that died.... Have not taken time to look up the whole story so reserving judgement but I am pretty sure we need to ban those dastardly skates that cut people..... :grumble:

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two grandsons that are walking and talking, "Unscheduled Dis-assemblies." I swear they could break an anvil.
I have a couple of boys who could break a bowling bowl.

One of the 5 year olds asks every night, " What kind of meat is this?" I'll tell him and then he asks,"Who shot this?" Dude, its a cow, nobody hunted it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom