Upcoming Jeet Kune Do Seminar in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gecko77799

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a heads up to my fellow OSA'ers. There is an Official Jerry Poteet JKD Seminar being hosted here in OKC. For all the details see the link and contact Sifu Ledlow if you have any questions not answered there. I've been going to Evolution MA OKC since they opened about 2yrs ago. Sifu Ledlow is a 2nd Generation Bruce Lee student through Sifu Jerry Poteet so he's the real deal. I wouldn't spend my money there if he wasn't.

http://www.evolutionmartialartsokc.com/jpjkd-seminar

I'm not here to argue original vs concepts vs blah blah blah....just posting it so any OSA'ers are interested can attend.
Again if you have any questions, please contact Sifu Ledlow directly.

Edmond

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pretty excited to see this. But the $100 for a 4 hour class is too steep for me and I might be driving back home that weekend.

Dang, wish I could go.

Please let us know how it goes. My old instructor was a student of Paul Vunak.

gecko77799

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will do. I'm sure it'll be really good. If something changes and you can make it you might want to try given that another JPJKD seminar in OK may not happen again anytime soon. Comparatively speaking on the price for other martial arts seminars I've seen recently especially jiu jitsu it's cheaper but given the economy I understand.

gecko77799

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seminar is just one week from today. Don't know how many open spots there are at this point so if you're interested you might want to call him soon to secure yours. I doubt there will be any spots day of. They are only allowing 20 per 4hr seminar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom