UPDATE 8:38 PM EST -- YEMEN UNDER ATTACK- U.S. F-22 Reported Downed and US War Ship Reported Hit by Missiles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NONE of the main stream media outlets are reporting any ships hit. Info still incoming so that could be true. (I may be a little behind)
One the other hand they are criticizing the biden adminstration for putting a lid on joe's day and then launching the air strikes.
Also criticized for broadcasting the strikes were incoming so there would be minimal loss of life, only property or equipment.
When are the dims going to realize winning hearts and minds doesn't work? It didn't work during Vietnam, it didn't work in Afghanistan, and it didn't work in Iraq.
They should have gone scorched earth like Regan did when he eliminated half of Iran's navy in one strike.
They stopped their aggression. Power is the only thing the middle east and any other nation understands when confronting the US.
If we continue to not destroy our enemy's, they will destroy us.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...nded-to-iranian-attacks-on-us-troops-n2631668

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5 o'clock news reported US & UK were discussing plans for retaliation against Houthi forces.

I wasn't expecting anything this quick, but I believe these reports are true.

The Dumbasscraps love war. They are also discussing what they will do to back Taiwan. War on 3 fronts, that shouldn't be problem. And the idiots will support the Pedo and see nothing wrong.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't conceptualize why, but don't disagree. Maybe some of our dims can check in and let us know?
You’re trying to use logic to figure out people that can’t spell the word.🤣

Keep in mind that these are the same people that believe men can have babies.🤦🏼

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom