Upgrading 10/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My only question would be..Is there anything wrong with it now? Not trying to be insulting but I have two stock 10-22s and at 50 yards I can hit just about anything. I had thought of upgrading mine but then I thought to do what? It does everything I need it to now. My only suggestion is more magazines. And ammo.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cut and thread for suppressor, purchase suppressor...more ammo, add scope if it doesn't have one. leave rest alone..

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're going to carry it to hunt wabbits give up the bull barrel idea. They add several pounds with little benefit for anything other than bench shooting.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love mine! Hogue Overmold stock, Tactical Solutions light weight fluted and threaded barel for my can, Bushnell 3X9. Has a bipod on it but that makes it heavy.
[Broken External Image]

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
do a trigger job for free to get rid of terrible stock trigger pull ... then install a quality scope/rings like a 3x9 or 4x fixed Leupold.... done

here's my 1973 10/22 with walnut stock

ahome.tulsaconnect.com_toug_cpf_10_22.JPG

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago I traded up to a fluted bull barrel and a synthetic stock. The original barrel wasn't giving me the groups I knew the gun was capable of printing.

I've carried it all day for everything from squirrels to bullfrogs, and never really noticed the extra weight. For me the gain in accuracy was worth a little extra weight, but that may not be the case for everyone.

Not sure what you are thinking for a scope, but I personally would recommend a nice middle of the road 4x.

Latest posts

Top Bottom