*URGENT* OKC Gun Club Oct IPSC Match CANCELLED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbent

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Folks;
I am SO SORRY to have to say this, but we've had to cancel the match due to a schedule conflict. I've posted more info on the website -- http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org. At this point, I'm just trying to get the word out so nobody makes the trip for nothing. PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD. Thanks -- :sorry1:John Bent

ninefan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought of something else:

It also sucks that the Action Pistol range is closed for the entire week before Area4. Will any of the bays be open?

jbent

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No they are closed all week. As far as I know all the bays are in use -- or at least set up for the match. I assume [yeah, I know] that they may use the black powder range as well. I think future 'special events' will be planned and coordinated a bit differently.... lots of options could've been worked out -- but not the day before the match.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was up there yesterday with a buddy. The blackpowder range is closed as well. I think they pretty much have every range that is accessed throught that gate locked down for practice.

I will say we were able to use one bay to chronograph some loads and my buddy stayed longer to practice with his new gun. I do not think anyone will be able to get back on the range until their match is over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom