US debt tops GDP for the first time since 1947.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And the stock market takes a nose dive. It's a great thing we got this debt deal taken care of. How could obama even think about running for re-election, I think this is just more proof how disconnected he is from the U.S. If you can't do it, step aside and let someone else take the wheel.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the stock market takes a nose dive. It's a great thing we got this debt deal taken care of. How could obama even think about running for re-election, I think this is just more proof how disconnected he is from the U.S. If you can't do it, step aside and let someone else take the wheel.

I think it's even more sad that he'll probably get re-elected since the GOP couldn't find their arse with both hands in a flashlight right now.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you need a good laugh, Chris Mathews is about to come on. I bet he can tell us who to blame for all this. I bet its not the Birthday boy. LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I can't watch Chris ... GC is home ... It'll make his head explode ... ;)

I don't have any idea what he's watching now but I can hear moaning and gnashing of teeth all the way in here ... probably the asian chick and the beauty queen who pretend they are doing the news on 9 ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom