US Women’s Soccer Team Took Knee During Anthem Before Getting Spanked by Swedish Team 3-0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember this news when the U.S. women's soccer team took a knee before the opening game of the Olympics. The Spankers then spanked them 3-0. They took a knee during the Olympics. Also, I read on Index that the U.S. women's soccer team woke up overseas by kneeling before their first game against Sweden. By the way, they lost that game. Other teams did the same. Sweden took a knee; the referees took a knee.
I also too remember US Women’s Soccer Team Took Knee During Anthem Before Getting Spanked by Swedish Team 3-0.

The referees took a knee too, huh?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone DUMB enough to disrespect our GREAT COUNTRY, has never been to a country where they would be sent to RE-EDUCATION, FORCED LABOR CAMP, for simply THINKING OF DISRESPECTING THE GREAT LEADER! The dumbing down of America is about complete I guess?
These idiots are progressive liberal Democrats with mental disorders.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
0982d63e-6ee1-4699-8ac3-8a3c55734cb3-jpeg.1064393

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad thing about this "knee taking" is that Biden will support it, He has already said that he is against conservatives. Further, he will support demonstrations against Roe v Wade based on his recent comments against the SCOTUS. He is too radical to be in the position he holds, he is not a president for all the people, he is too much like someone else.

WATCH: Biden Lashing Out at All Conservatives [Video ...

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sad thing about this "knee taking" is that Biden will support it, He has already said that he is against conservatives. Further, he will support demonstrations against Roe v Wade based on his recent comments against the SCOTUS. He is too radical to be in the position he holds, he is not a president for all the people, he is too much like someone else.

WATCH: Biden Lashing Out at All Conservatives [Video ...

Biden is not capable of dressing himself! He is simply a PUPPET, that can't remember his LINES long enough to say them, or read a teliprompter,, on TV. I'm not sure who the puppet master is, I hope it's just Corrupt Political Bosses, like George Soros, but I fear it is Communist China! If anyone wants to see PROOF of how our 2020 election was riigged, go see 2000 mules the movie! This won't be good enough for some idiots, that are brain washed by ALL OUR NEWS MEDIA , that is OWINED and CONTROLED by Communist China! Guess who OWNS controling intrest in ALL SIX, FOR PROFIT MEDIA CORPORATIONS, THAT CONTROL EVERYTHING WE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE, HEAR, AND THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its been said in this thread that these folks have the right to take a knee during the anthom. Yes they do and that right was enforced by the knee the Marine noted in this thread gave for them.
But beyond all of that the team manager should kick their asses off the team...he or she has that right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom