USAF Is Boosting Morale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what? I'm a clown? Are you saying I amuse you?
Am I Bozo with a $70,000 comb over, or am I a clown from a Steven King movie?
I’m saying you are a clown in the way one Russian calls another Russian a clown.......only because any other comment would be unacceptable to the mods ...bwahahahahahaha

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m saying you are a clown in the way one Russian calls another Russian a clown.......only because any other comment would be unacceptable to the mods ...bwahahahahahaha

Argghhhh...and it's a fine line ye walk there Matey. Look thee to the rules; dost it not say to "Call No Man Clown?" It doesn't? Well, crap. Just be cool with the clown stuff eh? Ignert takes it in the vein in which it was offered....I think.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Argghhhh...and it's a fine line ye walk there Matey. Look thee to the rules; dost it not say to "Call No Man Clown?" It doesn't? Well, crap. Just be cool with the clown stuff eh? Ignert takes it in the vein in which it was offered....I think.
It indeed does not mention clown in the rule book, as the rules do not moderate mocking the good book I presume.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right after he got these after drinking to much wine.
iu

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Military bases have had bars on them since Christ was a corporal...in fact troops are often pressured to pay dues to join said bars and participate in unit functions at them. Bases have also had commercial fast food restaurants and other vendors inside the fence for several decades now. I fail to see why a tattoo shop is any different. In fact, having it subject to base rules and inspection requirements probably makes it a much safer environment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom