USAF Is Boosting Morale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I laughed when the Marine Sniper division got in trouble for having "SS" tattoos a few years back. Now a tat of a rebel flag or other "offensive" symbol will prevent entry into the service.

I think the USMC needs to see about history a bit....https://www.abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/okinawa-confederate-flag/

We sure have turned into a nation of sissies. I wonder if one can get a "BLM" tat on base?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you know what we say around here; Without pics, it didn’t happen....

Lol ... I'm a computer illiterate. I can barely even figure out how to post half the time. But the guys who have seen me can tell ya. You won't miss me in a crowd. Lol

Grumpy is still shell-shocked. I don't think he truly understood the depths of my depravity. Or maybe he did and he thought I'd keep it hidden from the rest of the world. Either way he's not real sure how to introduce me anymore -- as his wife or as his circus entertainer. ;)

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grumpy is still shell-shocked. I don't think he truly understood the depths of my depravity. Or maybe he did and he thought I'd keep it hidden from the rest of the world. Either way he's not real sure how to introduce me anymore -- as his wife or as his circus entertainer. ;)
But isn't he now in charge of the fleet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom