Used Kahrs in Full Bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I'm seeing a butt-load of Kahrs in the OSA classified section of late. One of them was mine. I sold my CW45 last month to fund my 1911. I just saw two more Kahrs on the selling block, one on top of the other (kinky), when I hit the "new posts" icon.

Is there something in the water?

I know. It's just me.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't get it from the OSA forum, but I did pick up a used Kahr K-9 last week. I've only put 125 rounds thru it, but I think I'm going to like this one.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. Yep, one of those Kahrs on the block is mine too! If you are in the market for a good used Kahr, now is for sure the time to shop. And the same seems to be true for Glock 19's! I think there's like 4 of them on the 1st page of the classifieds as of right now.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just purchased a CW9 and have put ~500 rounds downrange with it. I can't say enough good things about this pistol. It's conealable, reliable, accurate and not very expensive. My only regred is that I wish I had purchased one earlier...:wink2:

D

daddyof3_101

Picked up a kahr E9 from a member here. (E9 is the economy K9) I love this gun. Super accurate for a small gun. I dont think that this one will be sold anytime soon.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed them in pawnshops lately too, not sure if it's coincidence or if there are just better products out there now?

Either way, it's nice to see the price coming down on these guys, they've always been good guns, I just cant make myself pay $500-700 for a $250-350 pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom