Uspsa @ ussa 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[/Sg at IZE]
This Saturday is the monthly USPSA match at USSA. We will have 6 stages and a classifier, we are still working on the stages but the round count should be around 150-175. Sign in will be at the lodge at 9:30 and shooting at 10
Hope to see everyone there !

Rob

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all who came out today, at least the weather held off. The scores are posted on the USPSA website, next month the Oklahoma Limited and Production Sectional is the same weekend that we have are match but Trent Sherwood and I plan on having our monthly match for those not going to OKC. What do you think of a classifer match?

Rob

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Great match today with excellent stages and everyone in our squad helped. We were finished shooting by 1. This match is always worth the trip, thanks for putting it on. I had my doubts on the weather but we stayed bone dry.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great match today with excellent stages and everyone in our squad helped. We were finished shooting by 1. This match is always worth the trip, thanks for putting it on. I had my doubts on the weather but we stayed bone dry.

I got up at 6:00. Checked the radar. Checked the forecast. Went back to bed.
:cry11:

Latest posts

Top Bottom