OKC GSSF Red Dirt Shootout - 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zombiegirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am the Match Director this year for the OKC GSSF Match!! We had an amazing inaugural match last year and we hope to see even more participants this year.
I really ramped up my efforts last year to bring in more women, and my efforts were very well received around the country. I plan to do the same this year and have already been working with the women in my Ladies Pistol League. I will be doing a variety of presentations to other gun clubs around our area again and really hope to bring more recognition to GSSF in general for everyone. This year I am adding a few other categories to our efforts for more participants, and we would love to have your help!! We will be offering special match awards and those will be for Amateur Rimfire Ladies, Amateur Junior Rimfire, LEO Team Irons, & LEO Team RDS. (I would like to say thanks to Martha at the Belton Blast for the idea and for sharing her contacts with us). We have recently started training a Junior Glock League at one of our local gun clubs (Tri-City Gun Club), and our first practice session was very well received. We will be training them 2x a month and hope to have those kiddos ready by October. Our Ladies League has already started their training this year and we are in full swing. I have been out recruiting our LEO's as well.

I am still beating the bush looking for sponsors for the match, and so far, I have raised close to $10k in giveaways for our volunteers!! This is not including whatever GSSF provides. If you would like to sponsor the match, or have any ideas, please feel free to reach out to me.
-GSSF Volunteer Perks-
**Volunteers are automatically entered into a drawing for Glock Certificates**
There are lots of items to choose from when you volunteer from GSSF such as:
-Glock magazines
-10 magazine pouch
-Armorers mat/tray
-Glock Hat
-Single and double pistol bags
-Free entry
-1 &2 year memberships

SWAG bags for our participants and the swag in those bags just keeps growing!!

Food truck on site (Alvies), and we will have extra seating.

We are also working with Tri-City Gun Club and help them with a Junior Glock League. They meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month at TCGC at 6:30. Times are subject to change, so please check the TCGC schedule. We are hoping to get them ready for this match as well.

If anyone would like to volunteer, please email me at [email protected]

I have included a couple of our fliers in case anyone is interested, and I hope to see you at the match this year!

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, would like to volunteer or become a sponsor.

Jamie Meyer

Attachments

• Red Dirt Shootout Flyer.png
    Red Dirt Shootout Flyer.png
    673.7 KB · Views: 4
  • RDS Sponsors.jpg
    RDS Sponsors.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 0

zombiegirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have started pre-order sales on our match shirts and all volunteers will receive a staff shirt for working the match. Lunch will also be provided to those that work full days. We are still looking for more volunteers and have about $13k in prizes for the volunteers (last year we also gave 8 random Glock gun certificates away to volunteers). Please get in touch with me if you would like to volunteer. No experience necessary, we will train you!! We are also looking for more donations to sponsor our TCGC Junior Glock League and do have a raffle going on for that. I have attached the t-shirt information, updated sponsor list, and another flyer with basic information about the match in general! I hope to see you there!! This is going to be another match for the record books! Here is the link to the match webpage which will be updated regularly. https://www.oklahomaguntraining.com/red-dirt-shootout-2023

Attachments

• RDS Match T-Shirts (1).png
    RDS Match T-Shirts (1).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • RDS Updated Sponsors updated.png
    RDS Updated Sponsors updated.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Talking points RDS updated.png
    Talking points RDS updated.png
    692 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom