Versacarry IWB Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelinGolfer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I found this interesting little holster as I was cruising around the internet and absolutely love it. It's call a Versacarry and it's basically a clip with a post you rest your barrel on, tuck and go. This is great for summer carry I got one for my LC9 and I am about to buy one for my Kimber Ultra Carry II. For about $25 this is a hell of a deal.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the event a firearm is discharge with a Versacarry inserted into it, the undersized barrel retention rod will be safely expelled from the barrel.

I'd like to see their testing protocol on that. It doesn't provide coverage for both sides of the trigger guard. It doesn't provide protection of the slide from the skin/perspiration. It doesn't provide any sort of retention for the gun.

I think I'll pass...

TravelinGolfer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Glocktogo yes some the trigger guard isn't on both sides but it was designed for pistols with a manual safety the original review I saw on this was written by a Glock guy and he had the same problem with it and I agree I won't carry my M&P in it hot. As far as retention the rod and the clip itself are the retention, when it come it's angled back toward the belt clip and holds the pistol quite firm. I carry everyday with an undershirt helps keep moisture low. I get it's not for everyone but it's very useful for our summer weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom