Veterans group denied an ad during the Super Bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt I'll even do that... don't feel like watching the ads of companies that are using the NFL as their venue. Kinda like abstaining from buying Papa John's pizza. I believe they got the hint that their sales decline might be related to hitching their wagon to massive spending on advertising during NFL games. I saw some of their commercials being broadcast with the NBA, which I don't recall seeing before - maybe they got the hint?

Speak with your wallet - not just to the NFL by not attending games or watching on TV, but by letting their corporate sponsors know that you disapprove of their choices, as well. That's my thought on it, anyways. :D

+1

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
meh, I'm not letting the NFLs pissy behavior affect my entertainment with football games. Boycotting the TV isnt gonna affect them.
I wont spend any money with them ever again though.
Amvets should be shamed for bringing up the damn subject again. Just trying to get in the last word.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
The judges who said we don't need to stand up for the National Anthem expect us to stand up for them when they enter the courtroom...
What do you suppose would happen if they came into the courtroom and everyone "took a knee"?
Just asking………

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see a heat map of viewership after the Toiletbowl. I'm sure it'll be red from New England to Pennsylvania. I just wonder about the rest of the country. My viewing will be limited to reruns of the ads the next day.
I think I will watch shuffle board, tennis or cricket that day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks who are so “over the NFL” sure do spend a lot of time posting and *****ing about it lol...
When it's been a part of your entertainment package for a lot of years, and the overpaid mostly ignorant asses that can barely speak above ghetto language decide to make a political statement that disagrees with a lot of their base and they just don't understand why their ratings are tanking, one would think the light bulb would come on and they would set up an action group outside of the game to express their political displeasure. I'd be good with that, and encourage it, but disrespecting our vets and the flag during the National Anthem is not acceptable to most.
I see your good with it though. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom