Video regarding the gun control issues up in NY. must watch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was great. I only wish that more and more Americans would stand up this way. He wasn't afraid to say anything. And that is what we need. There are too many people that are so worried about what others will say or think of them if they stand up for what they believe in. That is what sickens me about Gabrielle Giffords. She is on a 7 state tour right now trying to "pressure" senators that voted against the expanded background checks. And pressured is the word that she used. We are supposed to give up our freedoms because she is afraid of guns. I don't care if she was shot or not. I was stabbed but that doesn't mean that I want knives banned. It wasn't the knifes fault, rather the nut that used it. She claims to be such a gun enthusiast but is just a wolf in sheep clothing. I applaud this guys real "courage".

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would any of these anti-gun politicians be willing to give up ther 24/7 bodyguards that are paid for by our taxes and walk the streets alone?

I think not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom