Virus Threat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/28/health/france-coronavirus-death/index.html

A new SARS-like virus recently found in humans is "a threat to the entire world," according to the director-general of the United Nations' World Health Organization.

The so-called novel coronavirus "is not a problem that any single affected country can keep to itself or manage all by itself," Margaret Chan said Monday in her closing remarks at the 66th World Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland. No treatments and no vaccine.

This scenario is going to bite us in the butt someday, and it's going to bite hard. It's inevitable.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
coronavirus?
Hell, I have caught that every time I've been to Mexico. And now they are saying it is a problem?

Damn.

Hope that there isn't an incurable Dos Equis virus.

Dave

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/28/health/france-coronavirus-death/index.html

A new SARS-like virus recently found in humans is "a threat to the entire world," according to the director-general of the United Nations' World Health Organization.

The so-called novel coronavirus "is not a problem that any single affected country can keep to itself or manage all by itself," Margaret Chan said Monday in her closing remarks at the 66th World Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland. No treatments and no vaccine.

This scenario is going to bite us in the butt someday, and it's going to bite hard. It's inevitable.

OKMinuteman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I volunteer with the OKC distribution center for the National Stragic Stockpile so I 'd say don't worry about. IF there are drugs that can fight a particular strain and IF it can be mass produced in quanity before we're mostly all dead in the streets and IF Oklahoma can manage to receive shipment from Brother Obanadamnation's lackies at CDC controlled (low bid contractor) labs then those meds will be disbursed to first responders, medical personnel, politicians and a whole host of other important (friends) considered by someone, essential personnel and their families. After that make sure you get in line early would be my best recommendation. Good luck.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many viruses have been about to wipe us out over the last few years? Bird Flu, SARS, H1N1 etc...

I think it's all over dramatized in order to increase someone's budget.

Latest posts

Top Bottom