Vote fraud ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's so messed up what we allow them all to get away with. Sad all involved are still free to screw us again. It's things like this that make people give up and just watch TV or football while are great Republic continues to crumble.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you also linked to Infowars, so all other evidence must be discarded. It's the OSA way.

Outside of that, your vote counts, if you don't vote you can't complain, etc. Our system is approaching the integrity of any other banana republic.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you also linked to Infowars, so all other evidence must be discarded. It's the OSA way.

Outside of that, your vote counts, if you don't vote you can't complain, etc. Our system is approaching the integrity of any other banana republic.
Would you like to clarify what this means? I don't get it. What am I missing?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see. They do realize I'm sure that it's regurgitated mainstream news, right? I've found resource links for everything on there other than blatant opinion.

Arguing here with that logic won't get you anywhere - trust me. Alex Jones' sites typically have links to the very media outlets that many here will only accept as legit. But if it says "Infowars" or "Prison Planet" in a link - even if it links to direct news stories from the majors - it's automatically discarded. That's the rule. The OSA rule.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arguing here with that logic won't get you anywhere - trust me. Alex Jones' sites typically have links to the very media outlets that many here will only accept as legit. But if it says "Infowars" or "Prison Planet" in a link - even if it links to direct news stories from the majors - it's automatically discarded. That's the rule. The OSA rule.
I must say thats very closed minded and sheepish. Patton said, " If everyone is thinking the same thing then no one is thinking."

Latest posts

Top Bottom