Vote fraud ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure how the caucus thing works, but if Iowan we actually worried about voter fraud it looks like the process would be a little more structured.
And as long as we have this "winner take all" bs in the electoral college and the primaries, as far as I'm concerned the election process is crap any way. But, it is what we have.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've argued with too many people in the past who chastised me for considering sitting it out. "You can't complain if you don't vote", "your vote counts", "you need to exercise that right", and on and on. I don't see how choosing between two candidates that have been offered up by corporate interests and other power brokers, candidates pretty much from the same pool of crooks that half put a "D" after their name, the other half an "R", crooks that don't represent you (and most everyone else) is somehow a whole lot different than voting in backwards nations that only put the dictator on the ballot.

Voting just makes Americans believe they have a say in how they are ruled and controlled.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. They both represent the same establishment.

And yet your boy keeps trying to run under their banner. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Probably because most of his supporters talk a good game but can not bother to get out from behind their computer and do something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom